Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here Goes Nothing...

Hello, names Sam. Emotional, compassionate, and mature could be a few words to describe me. But who am I really? I couldn't tell you. Maybe that's why I'm starting this.. to figure out who I am, and what I want to be. Don't get me wrong, I know my main goals in life but when I'm old, and I've watched my last child get married.. what do I want to look back on and be proud of?
I.
Don't.
Know.

A little of what I do know..
1. I treasure my family more than anything. I'm the eldest of three children, two younger brothers whom I will affectionately refer to as Twan(don't ask) and BabyBro. Twan, my middle brother, the calm,cool,and collected one in the family, who balances my eccentric personality better then anyone I know, and BabyBro, the sweetest, smartest, little boy I've ever laid eyes on. My brothers mean the world to me, no matter what the situation, I can honestly say that nothing and no one will ever change the love I have for those two boys. My MommyDearest, who inspired me to start this thing, a strong-willed, quite comical, stay-at-home mom extraordinaire, who doesn't understand the pride we have in calling her mom. And my Daddio, a prime example of everything I hope to find in a husband and a father of my children when I'm grown and married.

2. I love music. It is, as a family friend would say, "my passion". Say what you will, but there is something about music that changes my mood instantly. Wither I'm playing it, singing it, or listening to someone play/sing it, it takes my breath away. Now, when I say "music", do not get confused with the music you would hear on a common radio station, I'm talking about real music, where the sound can tell me a story without using a word.

3. I'm generally happy with my life. Besides my family, and my music, I live a very full life. I have a decent amount of friends who I can really trust, I'm a good student, and I know I will go far in life.. but it brings me back to my question.. where do i want to go?

No comments: