Thursday, October 9, 2008

On My Stage...

Besides on the actual stage, I guess you could say we humans live our lives kind of like a play. Everyone is assigned a role in life, and we all try to be the best part we can be, or so we're suppose to. Some of us play leading roles in our lives, while some sink to the back, and play supporting roles, only living life because they have to, never really appreciating what it has to offer. In my play, I am the director, and the leading role, well one of them. I have quite a few supporting actresses in my life that help me put on the best show I know how....

Lets see...
I have my best friend of 15 years, who we will call Gi. Eccentric to the extreme, and never afraid to be who she really is. 15 years, and never had a fight. I guess you can say shes my voice of reason, the only person who can calm me down when I'm in a rage. She's kinda like Benevolio was to Romeo, my right hand man... or women. =P

And I cant forget my oh,so complicated friend,(we'll call her Bookworm), driven by her desire to become an educated, sophisticated, upstanding citizen of this great country we live in, she is by far one of the most irritating people, when it comes to schoolwork. But do I admire her for everything she works SO hard for? You can bet your bottom dollar I do. Never have I met someone who feels things so full-bodied and deep, although some may see her ability to cry over the littlest thing as a sign of weakness, I honestly believe she is one of the most outstanding people I know, although I spend most of my time making fun of her(she makes it so easy) I truly appreciate having her in my life and don't know what I'd do without her...not to mention she shares my love of music, which is always a plus.


Among them, I have many supporting actresses that help make this world we live in a Broadway hit. Filling my days with laughter, and happiness is definitely a key component, but being there when the going gets tough is the one thing I ask, and they always follow through.

No comments: